- Assist management to plan, coordinate and execute business projects with internal and/or external parties
- Work closely with credit card schemes, vendors of POS terminal, E-commerce payment facilitator, fintech startup, etc. to find business opportunities, implement solutions and hand required operations
- Develop and maintain company's merchant acquiring business by recruiting potential merchants and maintaining relationship with existing merchants
- Explore new business opportunities with merchants, including seeking and providing digital solutions
- Improve company's existing operations and ensure quality of service is delivered beyond merchants' expectation
- Create sales activities reports, business documents which are required by the management
- Guide team members, manage and achieve KPI assigned to the team
- University graduate or above
- Minimum 7 years working experience in Sales, Operation or related disciplines experience, and with credit card acquiring experience is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong sense of responsibility, independence and self-motivation
- Mature with strong interpersonal skills
We offer 5-day work week, comprehensive training, on the job development program and rewarding career opportunities for ambitious individuals who are looking for challenges.
Those candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Acquiring Business.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)