Key responsibilities will include:
- Sales focus and make plan to meet sales target;
- Develop and execute marketing strategies and action plans to strengthen the Group’s brands and products;
- Gather market research and maintain market analysis and sales presentation to react accordingly;
- Develop marketing partnerships (e.g. Medias,Malls, Banks and Travel agencies) in an attempt to broaden the reach of the group’s brands messaging;
- Apply analytics to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing and interactive campaigns to achieve business objectives and revenue targets;
- Plan and execute the marketing and PR activities including but not limited to group’s website, openrice, facebook page, instagram, tik tok, video promotion, etc. in a cost effective way;
- Plan and cooperate the marketing activities and campaigns with Malls (cash coupons), Banks (Credit Cards), Alipay, WeChat Pay, Deliveroo, Food Panda etc. ;
- Assist with promotion presentation, menus graphic signage, posters, foam board;
- Work with different departments & external parties and coordinate with design team to ensure the smoothness of projects;
- Follow-up customer experience and feedback;
- Carry out any ad hoc duties as requested.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experiences with Supervisory skill;
- Relevant experience in food and beverage industry will be beneficial;
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines;
- Positive attitude, strong sense of responsibility, well organized with exceptional problem-solving skill;
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We offer attractive salary package and fringe benefits including 5-day work and medical insurance, etc to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send full resume with availability, current and expected salary to us by clicking “Apply Now”.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Taste • Gourmet Group Limited is a Hong Kong based restaurant group operating restaurants offering a variety of cuisines under a portfolio of brands to a diversified customer base. Since the opening of the first restaurant in 2007, we have expanded into a multi-brand business. Till now, we owned and operated a total of 23 restaurants offering Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, Western, Dessert and Drink under 12 brands, comprising 9 self-owned brands such as La’taste Vietnamese Cuisine, Dab-Pa Peking & Szechuan Cuisine, Dab-Pa Peking & Szechuan Bistro, Dab-pa Modern Chinese Cuisine, Urawa Japanese Restaurant, Nabe Urawa, Say Cheese, Sweet-o-logy and Rakuraku Ramen, 1 licensed brand known as Parkview and 2 joint venture brands known as The PHO and Madam Saigon. A majority of these restaurants are strategically located in first tier and/or premium shopping malls or on street levels in prime areas and CBD, covering Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories.