Young Master Brewery is an award winning brewery based in Hong Kong, renowned globally for it’s world class beers. We are seeking an Assistant Brewer / Packaging
Assistant with a strong work ethic and an intuitive attention to detail.
We are hiring an assistant-brewer as well as packaging technician who is reliable, hard-working, and passionate about creating beer of the highest quality. The Ideal candidate will ideally be able to hit the ground running and will have the following attributes;-
- Be able to Speak English - We have a diverse, international team and all communication is in English
- Be physically fit and able to lift heavy objects (25kg +) and work in 25c + heat
- Have high standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- Possess great time management skills
Roles will include but not be limited to;
- Running our bottling and canning lines
- Packaging beer into kegs
- Running both our automated 45HL automated GEA brewhouse and our 10HL manual brewhouse
- Collecting and processing beer samples for Density, ABV, carbonation and DO
- Collecting and processing beer samples for microbiological plate testing
Full training and SOPs will be provided but the successful candidate would ideally have prior experience in most of these fields.
Young Master Ales Brewery opened its doors in December 2013 and has since established itself as a leader in the Asian craft beer scene. Right from inception, we have endeavoured to create a world-class, yet locally rooted craft beer culture in Asia. We do
this by injecting original thinking, bold flavours and disciplined brewing techniques into our beers.
We are one of Asia’s highest rated and most awarded craft brewery and pride ourselves in making a wide range of exciting beer styles – from classics to avant-garde. We fully own and operate two brewing facilities in Hong Kong including our Wong Chuk Hang Brewery, that operates the largest craft beer brewhouse in Hong Kong. Our facilities house Asia’s largest wood barrel ageing program and a custom-built oak foeder for our mixed-culture fermentation program.
Over the years, we have also built a distinctive “eco-system” around our celebrated beer program. This comprises best-in-class taprooms and beer festivals facilitating localized, grassroots engagement with the rapidly growing “craft-curious” community of consumers in Asia.