- Responsible for Mobile App design, implementation, management of vendors and co-ordination with multiple internal system teams;
- Prepare clear system requirements, functional specification and UT/UX prototypes for continuous refinement of the mobile application\
- Observe and ensure secured yet flexible production environment for the mobile application;
-Schedule and participate various stage of functional testing, UI acceptance and reliability measurement
- Assist supervisor to implement Robotic Process Automation
-Provide support after deployment for users; and
-Provide ad-hoc responsive support and other task assigned by supervisor.
- Higher Diploma in Computer Subjects, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- 5 years in a software development post
-Proficiency in both spoken and written Cantonese and English;
-Well versed with Mobile App and Server-side development
Optimum Solutions, is a full spectrum Software Solutions and a Managed Services Company providing Professional Services since 1997, we have been providing IT consulting professionals to major national and local firms, Fortune 500, software integrator and software development companies, and major national and local consulting firms.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Optimum, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider. Our client list includes major Fortune 500 organizations, customers are primarily from Banking and Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Service and Healthcare verticals.
We have got over 2200 consultants working with us and have developed into a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive firm with strong management, technical and financial resources and commitment
to fully serve its clients in Singapore, USA, China, Malaysia, Philippines and India.