As a Corporate Dining Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations for a corporate dining account. You will manage and lead a team of associates in managing client relations, along with ensuring that the food offered to the customers is of superior quality.
• Maintain excellent relationships with customers, guests and clients as well as other departments
• Work with the Chef and management team in creating menus and providing top quality food
• Train the team to deliver outstanding sliver service during operational hours
• Roll out new culinary programs in conjunction with the Company's marketing and culinary team
• 3 - 5 years of food service operation experience or in an Assistant Manager's position
• Experience in high volume production and catering are essential
• Desire to learn and grow with a one of the largest food service company in the world
• Strong customer services, leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English are essential, Cantonese is a plus
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate.
Please press "APPLY NOW" button to apply with full details of academic qualifications, work experience, date of availability, present and expected salary.
We are one of the leading F&B companies in Hong Kong. To cope with our business expansion, we are now actively searching for an energetic and focused professional to join us in the following capacity: