Odysseus Capital Asia Limited specializes in debt and equity fund raising, pre-IPO advisory, private equity placements, mergers & acquisitions, corporate restructuring and other business consultancy services to public and private companies in Asia, with
a particular focus on small to mid-sized companies in Greater China.
- Assist in executing corporate finance assignments, including IPO, M&A, fund raising, advisory transactions and etc.
- Perform data analysis, industry research and investment evaluation of varies projects
- Assist in handling business correspondences, preparing presentation materials, filing and coordinating meetings and projects
- Provide a full spectrum of professional secretarial support to senior management
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects assigned
- Bachelor Degree in business/accounting or above
- Outgoing, mature, well-organized, self-motivated, result-oriented with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good team player, hardworking, responsible and able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate with the following experiences would have an advantage
- bookkeeping/accounting/'Big 4' working experience
- investor relations/public relations
- supporting senior executives or management level
- IT and programming knowledge
- Strong drafting skills and good command of both English and Chinese, including Putonghua and Cantonese. Recent university graduates are also welcome. Job title will be determined by the candidate’s academic qualifications and relevant experience
What We Offer
An attractive package with medical benefits will be offered to the successful candidate, along with various career development and advancement opportunities. Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Interested parties should send a full resume and details on availability and expected salary.