You will be responsible for supervising and monitoring construction & maintenance activities onsite, ensuring that the works are built to scopes quality requirements and in safe productive manner.
You will also be required to;
• Performing site supervision of your allotted scope.
• Quality assurance and control
• Monitoring and reporting on progress
• Testing and commissioning
• Liaising with engineers and other departments to solve onsite engineering issues
Desired experience and skills
To be successful in your application you will ideally possess;
• Qualifications in electrical, building services engineering or equivalent
• Experience in HVAC, MVAC, FS, P/D will be an advantage
• Registered Electrical Worker holding a Grade A certificate or above
• English and Chinese communications skills.
Successful candidates will be offered a 2-years renewable contract with bonuses, gratuity and allowances.
If you would like to find out more job opportunities in Hong Kong construction market, please get in touch.
Contact Person: Curtis Tang( Curtis.tang @ spencer -ogden.com)
Spencer Ogden is the recruiter of choice. By providing end to end full life cycle services within various sectors; we are able to offer a 360 degree recruitment solution to our Clients. With a presence in all the major global hubs including the UK, Germany, Scotland, Middle East, Canada, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong and the United States we are strategically placed to accommodate our clients’ and candidates’ needs.
With vast knowledge and experience within different sectors of the market, we represent professionals at all levels and recruit for clients internationally within:
At Spencer Ogden we are able to think outside of the box, work together cross sector in order to facilitate the necessary change and the subsequent changing needs of our clients and candidates.
We have access to an international database and a global relationship network in all our sectors ensuring a premium service is delivered to both clients and candidates, cementing our brand at the forefront of our industry.