At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to
and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth we currently have an opportunity for an IT Field Technical Service in our IT team. We are looking for a customer-service centric candidate to provide day to day IT support to users across Hong Kong, servicing users deskside
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Minimum 3 years of IT experience in supporting Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong technical knowledge of desktop hardware and software
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of common Windows services and technologies such as AD, DFS, NTFS.
- Good technical knowledge of common network protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Cisco products especially IP telephony support preferred.
- Technical knowledge of WAN and LAN concepts will be advantaged
You will be providing technical assistance, support and advice to CBRE technology users over the phone or onsite. You will also be troubleshooting desktop computers, applications, networking problems, communication devices & video-conferencing equipment.
While there is some inventory management work, a large part of your job description will be to set up hardware (Dell, HP, etc), manage incident tickets, provide mobile device support and printers, install client software. Occasionally weekly and overnight
work is required, and you may have to visit regional offices as required.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding corporate environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.