Job Duties :
- Involve in analysis, design, implementation and support for complex and large scale applications. \
- Translate business and product requirements into a development project with good quality;
- Plan and schedule the resources and tasks to complete the project in timely manner and within budget;
- Prepare Project Proposal;
- Work with internal and external team together to shape culture, define process and deliver new technology as needed;
- Work with our site operations and QA to deliver quality and reliability of project deliverable;
- Manages support services program by managing and deploying the staff resources to meet the desired service level agreement;
- Lead a team of 4 or more developers to provide support, enhancement and development services to our clients.
- Ensure the project is completed within a budget timeframe, effort and cost to meet the project requirements by following the company quality standard.
- Identify project risks and make recommendations to mitigate these risks;
- Coach project team members in delivering their services to our clients, providing feedback and coaching as necessary to assist their career development; Regular peer-review is required.
- Nurture and promote expertise, innovation and a passion for your business and technology platform; - Enforce the services delivered according to quality management system of the company.
- Degree Holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- Possession of Project Management certificate like PMP or PRINCE2 Practitioner or Agile Project Management, for example, Scrum Project Management;
- 14+ years' experience in requirements analysis, design, coding and testing of scalable, distributed, fault tolerant web applications for the internet;
- 10+ years' experience in managing and leading a project team of 6 or more members;
- 3+ years' vendor-side HK Government Implementation Project Project Management experience
- Experience in developing technologies on Java development environment from framework to components design ;
- Familiar with UML, Object Oriented Design methodology and Design Pattern;
- Strong leadership, organisational , written and presentation skills;
- High expectations in own work and deliveries;
- High commitment and engagement in his works;
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
Please send your resume with expected salary, availability, and reference code to the Personnel Manager of :
Integrated Enterprise Solutions Ltd. (IES)
Unit 2201-03, 22/F, Kin Sang Commercial Centre,
49 King Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel : 3707 1611 Fax : 2833 5539 E-mail : iesinfo @ ieshk.com
Note : Personal Data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
Integrated Enterprise Solutions Ltd. (IES) was founded in 1992 and has been recognized as one of the most reputable IT consulting company in Hong Kong. We offer quality IT professional services to meet the needs of customers in Government, banking & finance, telecom and consumer goods sectors, including fortune 500 companies and some of the world's leading global enterprises. Our comprehensive services cover custom application development, system integration, application maintenance and system/network support etc. Our application domains span across CRM, Workflow, Business Intelligence, Credit Management, e-Procurement, e-Business and mobile enterprise solutions.
Why IES ?
IES is renowned for its responsiveness, initiative and flexibility in meeting customers’ demands while maintaining industry best practice. We strive to provide cost-effective solutions to meet our clients' needs without compromising our service quality and professional integrity. We stand out from the rest because of our ability to consistently demonstrate our customer care and commitment to our customers, who makes them contribute repeated businesses year after year.
Above all, we endeavour to drive career and professional development of our employees. We spend considerable time and resources in staff mentoring, teaching, and training, as well as providing full sponsorship in obtaining professional and technical qualifications. Working in IES will not only lay a solid foundation for your technical capability, but also help you develop your talent and excel in your professionalism in the IT industry.
We are now seeking talented individuals who are ready to commit to excellence and take on challenge in a dynamic environment. If this is who you are and you seek to fast track your career, you are welcome to submit your application for the following position :