You will be engaged in the work of the District Facility Services Department (Landscape Team) of the West Kowloon Cultural District Authority.
Cooperating with the mission of the West Kowloon Cultural District, you will be responsible for:
- assisting in management of the enhancement/ improvement of the landscape design for Park and Public Open Space;
- production in site plans, presentation drawings, sketches and solving design complexities;
- managing the hard landscape issues (e.g. furnitures, lighting, signages, green walls and green roofs, etc) for the
Park and Public Open Space including coordination, sourcing suitable materials, implementation, monitoring schedules and cost;
- demonstrating creativity, strong graphics, and good design judgment;
- coordinating with external landscape consultants/ suppliers to produce new/ modified designs for the projects;
- supporting in-house team in preparation of tender packages as well as familiar with the specification of landscaping materials
and installations details;
- technically competent at design work; and
- participating in ad hoc projects and duties as assigned.
- possess a recognised university degree in
Landscape Architecture, Landscape Design or related disciplines;
- have around 5 years of experience in landscape projects, preferably to have demonstrate experience in hard landscape;
- have experience in landscape construction, installation and maintenance;
- have knowledge in planting and plant materials will be an advantage;
- have good free hand, PSD and CAD presentation skills;
- be proficient in AutoCAD, Rhino and/or SketchUp, Photoshop and 3D software;
- demonstrate good teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels
of internal and external stakeholders;
- be pleasant, mature, committed, highly organized, attention to details with good analytical skills, and able to work independently
and under pressure; and
- be proficient in written and spoken in English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage.
For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV with portfolio on or before 9 October 2020. Applicants
are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible. The review of applications will continue until the post is filled.
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Your data may be accessed by our appointed recruitment consultants
who have agreed to keep confidence of all personal data in not less than the standards applicable to us. Applicants not being invited for interview within
4 weeks from the submission date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
Ms. Amanda Tai at 2200-0116