Duties & responsibilities:
- Develop and manage risk policies and standards, and continually seek to improve the credit risk methodologies and processes;
- Perform risk assessment in structured finance and margin financing projects. Conduct counterparty/ client due diligence and financial
statement analysis. Compile risk reports with detailed risk analysis and suggestions to the credit committee;
- Perform regular counterparty due diligence reviews, and ensure credit limits are set at appropriate levels;
- Monitor and manage risk exposures and limit utilization at counterparty, product and portfolio levels;
- Assist in the counterparty credit rating and internal rating projects;
- Provide regular and ad ho risk reports to the business and management;
- Perform post loan monitoring and reporting;
- Perform new product analysis and risk report;
- Perform additional duties and support other risk management related projects when required.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields at least ,Master degree is preferred;
- FRM/CFA is preferred;
- At least 5 years working experience in a credit related role;
- Good communication skills - oral and written (especially in Mandarin);
- Understanding of the company's financial statements, including ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and basic accounting standards;
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Aptitude to learn and develop knowledge on credit analysis techniques, sectors and global economics;
- Basic knowledge of structured finance and margin financing;
- Capable of multi- tasking and work well under stress.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter with resume stating present and
expected salary to Human Resources Department, Level 17, 28 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong or e-mail to us. (Please quote the reference of the post on the envelope)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment-related purposes.