Looking for a Monitoring & Control Section Head in the Operational Risk Management Department for a reputable retail & commercial bank in Hong Kong.
- Be the Leader for the Monitoring and Control Team, directly report to Department Head (Group Level)
- Utilize and implement ORM tools such as KRI, Risk and Control Self-assessment, Operational Risk Event to execute operational risk management across the Bank
- Identify the potential deficiencies and mitigate, rectify in a timely manner
- Assist in enhancement, modification and recovery drill of operational risk management system
- Lead assessment and ongoing review on outsourcing activities from operational risk perspective
- Participate in review on new product proposal and product change from operational risk perspective under the Policy on New Products or Services approval
- Prepare and submit the regular report to senior management and committees on regular basis
- Promote risk culture, convene various meetings, briefing sessions and trainings, and disseminate risk alerts being received from regulator
- University graduate in Risk Management, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years' experience related to operational risk management, internal control and risk governance in financial institutions / consultancy firms
- Professional qualification as CIA, FRM, CPA preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.