On behalf of our client, a trading company mainly working on the below product categories, we are looking for a Quality Engineer.
1/ Small electrical appliances
2/ Outdoor furniture
Their operation field is wide: from understanding client needs to production and shipment. According to the customer needs, they assist to source and buy, develop ODM from picking, develop new products from scratch, optimize the supply chain and/or perform product standard & legal watch. They are expert of the Chinese manufacturing and supply chain. Their strong engineering and standard background gives a very analytic approach on every file.
· Handle quality certification (mainly EU standards) analysis and solutions on every new sourcing or product development
· Reinforce partnership with third-party testing partners and improve quality management system
· Be proficient in value analysis of the whole supply chain (product, development, shipment) to select adapted solutions
· Be the link between the client / product designer and the merchandiser / factory on the technical product specifications
· Create and adjust technical drawings together with third party designer based on factory information, product and legal understanding
· Forecast production and development lead-time to customer
· Insure a very strict lead-time control
· Degree in Product / Mechanical / Quality Engineering
· Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to work in a small but growing firm
· 5 to 8 years relevant working experience in trading, manufacturing, quality management system
· Good understanding of the European products certification (such as LVD, EMC, RoHS, ErP, RED, EN71, EN581)
· Experienced and knowledge in metal, plastic industries and mechanical conception
· Proficiency in 2D/3D conception software (SolidWorks)
· Mature & proactive, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English - Conversational French, Cantonese and Mandarin are a plus
· This company cannot sponsor a visa
The recruitment department of the French Chamber is specializing in the recruitment of international and local talents. With more than 4,000 active candidates covering all major industries and position range from junior to senior levels, our mission is to present the best profile to our clients (MNC, SMEs, Startup…)
Please visit our website: www.fccihk.com for more details about us.