Fast growing & expanding snacks brand is hiring!
The ideal candidate will have sales experience in the FMCG industry, familiar with the Key Accounts in Hong Kong like 7/11, Park n Shop, CitySuper, Wellcome and Online Sales experience like HKTVmall would be a plus. Able to lead initiatives to generate and
engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
Key Account Management
- Keep growing sustainable and profitable business with all existing key accounts, both online and offline
- Provide strategic directions on different key account business growth plans, according to the unique trade and shopper environment
- Plan and execute the business plans according to key account’s commercial calendar, consumer needs and festivals, innovations
- Lead the team to ensure the business plan, innovation launch and day to day execution in the store level
Identify and sign new distributors, resellers or partners to increase our distribution, revenue and profit. This includes:
- Develop online and offline business
- Choose the right partner that fits our company's vision and culture
- Choose the right partner that has the right distribution channel, experience and capability
- Identify new sales leads or opportunities to increase revenue.
- Negotiate the commercial and legal contract for the distribution, reseller, or partnership agreement
- Plan and execute pop up or permanent store opportunities where relevant, this includes: Scouting potential good locations, Negotiating
with landlords, Executing the store opening, Liaising with HQ on the other details and etc.
Day-to-day duties typically include:
- Conduct offline and online research (including on social media) to identify new leads and potential opportunities
- Research the needs of the customers and the effectiveness of our go-to-market strategy and marketing efforts
- Contact potential partners or customers via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Pitch products and/or services to potential distributors, partners, or customers
- Contact partners and clients to inform them about new developments in the company's products
- Develop quotes and proposals
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing partners, distributors and customers
- Develop and monitor sales goals and ensuring they are met
- Conduct live visits to stores from time to time to check and monitor how products are displayed and whether our promos are executed as per plan
- Monitor payment status for our invoices, credit and debit notes and other billings
- Proper reporting to management and provide feedback to upper management about business strategy, marketing plan, sales progress, and provide explanation
and solutions for trouble areas
- Planning, budgeting, proposing and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Liaise with HQ on operational matters including goods shipment etc.
- Assist and support our distributors and partners anytime they require help on the ground
- Oversee operational duties such as on the ground sampling, events etc
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. Strong management and communication skills is required for this role. Able to think critically
when making plans and demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5 - 10 years' prior industry related business development/sales experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in cross-functional and international environment with internal and external parties
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Strong knowledge in Hong Kong rules and regulations and business markets
Interested candidates, please contact us at 82851608 for company details before applying.