Project: Golden Key Club
Reporting to the Associate Director (Student Life and Resources), the appointee will be required to:
- Organize one-on-one intensive coaching programme for scholarship candidates of prestigious scholarship schemes (including planning and execution of all logistics
and operational matters);
- Promote leadership training programmes to scholarship recipients, arrange interviews and produce videos to publicise student success stories;
- Manage the Golden Key Club’s Facebook, build up a participants’ database and student success stories, and conduct database analysis;
- Organize exhibitions and workshops to promote scholarships and financial assistance schemes to students and advise students on preparation for applications,
scholarship interviews, attending ceremonial events organized by donors/CityU, and presenting their learning experiences;
- Assist in the administration of scholarship schemes; and
- Perform any other duties or projects as assigned.
The appointee is also required to work flexible hours on a need basis.
Requirements : A Bachelor’s degree, with relevant
working experience (preferably in higher education or youth work or related fields). Experience in organizing training programmes or project management would definitely be an advantage. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua),
working knowledge of computer applications (particularly Access, Adobe Illustrator, SPSS), dynamic personality and tactful communication skills are required.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test.
Salary and Conditions of Service
Remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Initial appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract;
fringe benefits include gratuity, leave, medical and dental schemes.
Information and Application
Further information on the post and the University is available at
http://www.cityu.edu.hk, or from the Human Resources Office, City University of Hong Kong, Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong [Fax : 2788 1154 or 3442 0311].
To apply, please submit an online application at
http://jobs.cityu.edu.hk. The closing date is
13 November 2020.
City University of Hong Kong is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to the principle of diversity. Personal data
provided by applicants will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes.
Worldwide recognition ranking 48th, and 4th among top 50 universities under age 50 (QS survey 2021); 1st in the World’s Most International
Universities (THE survey 2020); 1st in Engineering/Technology/ Computer Sciences in Hong Kong (ARWU survey 2016); and 2nd Business School in Asia-Pacific region (UT Dallas survey 2017).