- Provide administrative and operational support to the research manager (e.g. Preparation of proposal, questionnaire design and report).
- Assist Research Manager to ensure the projects are managed efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure day-to-day project tasks are executed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Actively participate in data analysis and insight generation to provide high quality and actionable solutions for our clients.
- 1 year related working experiences
- University graduate in any faculties (Preferably in Statistics, Mathematics or related disciplines)
- Excellent in MS-Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced in using statistical software (i.e. SPSS)
- Good spoken and written of English and Mandarin
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner and can work under pressure
- Able to start work immediately would be preferred
- Fresh graduates with good learning attitude are welcomed
Candidate with more experience will be considered for the post of
Senior Research Executive.
We offer 5 days work, career prospects and competitive remuneration. Interested parties, please send your resume with current, expected salary & availability by e-mail.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)