- Responsible for preparation of Combined Services Drawings and Combined Builder’s Work Drawings.
- Vetting of technical submissions relating to equipment, materials and samples.
- Problems solving, liaison with subcontractors and site supervision.
- Monitor site progress, review subcontractors labour force, check quality & safety.
- Degree or above in Electrical/ Mechanical / Building Services Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in main contractors.
- Experienced in Hospital project is highly preferred.
- Corporate membership of relevant professional institution(s).
- Proficient in AutoCAD, and MS Office.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Building Services Engineer.
We offer attractive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with day-time
contact number, expected salary and quoting Ref. No. to Human Resources Manager, 29/F., China Overseas Building, 139 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or e-mail or fax to 2528 2840.
Interested parties are invited to visit our website (www.cohl.com) for more information.
Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict
confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the China Overseas Group and its related companies for one-year period, thereafter which their personal data will be destroyed.
Serving The Community 。 Prospering Hong Kong