Main objective of this post is to deliver operational and administrative support for the global Sales Team. Integral to the role is ownership and maintenance of the Agent database and associated tasks, including centralised Agent contracting and communication.REPORTS TO
You will be directly responsible to the Head of Agent Services This position is based Agent Services Office in Hong Kong.Key working relationships
Global Sales Team, Marketing and Admissions Teams, including all overseas offices
- Educational Agents and CATS Colleges strategic partners
- Academic and administrative staff across all colleges
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
To provide operational and administrative support to contracted educational agencies and CATS Colleges Sales Team. Main responsibilities are listed below, but are not exhaustive:
Managing Agent Support mailbox by responding to Agents’ queries within set turnaround time.
- Providing Agents with the latest sales campaigns and developments from the global Sales Team.
- Maintaining the Agent Database to ensure up-to-date and accurate information is always captured, in conjunction with Admissions Team.
- Regular liaison with Agents to ensure they are formally contracted, fully referenced and have visibility of any commercial terms, in line with our Agent Management Policy.
- Other administrative duties as required to ensure efficient and effective running of the sales & marketing department.
From time to time the post holder may be required to work beyond the working hours stated in their contract.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in supporting an international sales organisation, preferable working with sales staff across multiple overseas locations and will demonstrate the following core attributes:
Exceptional administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Educated to A Level equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office software suite, including Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in using databases, like MS Dynamics preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of dealing directly with internal and external customers on the phone and in person.
- Good team player.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Flexible approach to working, excellent time management.
- A friendly professional manner and appearance.
- Calm and clear-minded under pressure.
The role suits a ‘natural organiser’, with a positive and proactive outlook and who is prepared to work hard in a fast-moving sales environment at the centre of a growing organisation and make a significant contribution to the achievement of sales goals.
CATS Colleges is a leading provider of pre-university academic courses and English language courses in the UK. We provide programmes including A Level, IB and University Foundation, as well as English Language Study, to a growing number of international students seeking to win places at UK universities.
We operate a number of different educational brands: CATS Colleges in Cambridge, Canterbury and London; CATS Academy in Boston; Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts (CSVPA) and Stafford House English language schools and study holidays. We benefit from being part of a global team focused on teaching and learning.