The roles and responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Provide access to resources and respond to service requests
- Provide assistance to staff and/or students using the OPAC and school databases
- Ensure that the day-to-day administration of the Library is efficient
- Undertake cataloguing and classification procedures
- Maintain communication and records for acquisitions
Personal skills and attributes:
- Library, administration and/or Primary school experience
- An ability to communicate clearly in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in a team environment
- Ability to multitask in a busy service focused library
- Knowledge of online working environments, such as Google docs
- Knowledge of Oliver Library system
- Holding Library diploma or equivalents
Position would suit someone seeking experience in School Librarianship in an International school.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
For enquiries, please contact Anney Chan at +852 35563511
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be
provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting
practices with specific attention to child protection.