The successful candidate will have responsibilities in the below functions:
- Handle telephone enquiries and correspondence
- Handle mail delivery
- Organise room booking schedules, arrange room setup and catering for meetings and workshops
- Arrange transportation for colleagues or guests
- Procure and maintain inventory of stationery and office supplies
- Stocktaking of team’s fix assets and resources
- Compare and obtain quotations from vendors for services
- Create, update and maintain student database and files
- Format EP reports and manage distribution to schools and parents
- Input scores and generate reports of assessment via online scoring systems
- Assist EPs in preparing materials for training and workshops
- Support the administration of ELSA and other EP workshops
- Manage the ordering of EP assessment forms and other resources
- Liaise with colleagues in the process of auditing old student files, manage spreadsheet to organise and categorise files to be kept for storage/destroy
- Assist EPs with flight and hotel booking for overseas training
- Process reimbursement for EPs’ travel and overseas expenses
Careers Development Service Administration:
- Process invoices payment for Career Development Services Team
- Provide administrative support for Career Development Team
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
For enquiries, please contact Stanley Ho
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and offers may be extended prior to the job closing date
By applying for this position, your application may be considered for other opportunities within ESF.
ESF is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the ESF's Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be
provided upon request.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting
practices with specific attention to child protection.