- Handling medical claims adjudication and pre-approval.
- Handling calls from both members and panel providers.
- Support the medical claim process, such as data entry, filing, etc
- Providing administrative support, such as report preparation, doctor panel movements, etc.
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Shift work may be required
Please send resume in English with current and expected salary to:
- Clinic frontline staff or HCA is welcome to apply the post
- Overseas Registered Nurses are welcome to apply
- Diploma or above (major in science subject is preferred)
- 1-2 years relevant working experience
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently with tight schedules
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Immediately available is an advantage
Raffles Medical Group (HK) Ltd
Email by clicking "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose)