Duties: The appointee will provide administrative support for the conduct of the HKDSE including processing of applications
from candidates with special needs, liaison with schools and candidates, appointment of examination personnel, logistics arrangements for written and speaking examinations, assistance in the production launch of the application systems, handling enquiries
and complaints, and investigation/processing of examination irregularities. The job holder will also be required to perform outdoor duties and work outside office hours during the examination period.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline;
- At least 3 years’ working experience in general administration;
- Working experience in the education sector or customer service is desirable;
- Proficient in computer applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage; and
- Meticulous minded and capable of working under pressure.
Employment Terms: The remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointment will be on a temporary contract
with MPF benefits.
Date for Application Review: 13 November 2020
Applications would be considered until the post is filled.
Application forms can be obtained from the HKEAA office on 13/F., Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or downloaded from the HKEAA website
(http://www.hkeaa.edu.hk/tc/Career/temp.html). Completed application forms should be returned to the Manager – Human Resources at the above address. Applicants not notified within 10 weeks from the
application review date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
The HKEAA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided relating to employment will be
kept confidential and used only for processing applications. For details, please refer to the Policy Statement on Equal Opportunities and the Personal Information Collection Statement on the HKEAA website (www.hkeaa.edu.hk).