Prokentide Biotechnology is a fast-growing biotechnology firm that focuses on developing high quality bio-active peptide consumer healthcare products for people’s better health and quality of life across different stages of life.
While our business is continuously growing and expanding, we are currently looking for a high caliber talent to join our sales & marketing team in the position of Marketing Associate.
- Assist in planning, testing, executing, and optimizing sales and marketing campaigns to support business growth and enhance brand awareness
- Drive market analysis and segmentation, competitive intelligence, brand and message fit, go-to-market project and leverage our core competency to scale up the overall value
- Track, analyse and report performance of all campaigns, and suggest means and strategies to improve sales and marketing performance
- Plan and execute marketing deliverable for various marketing campaigns including but not limited to Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Wechat etc.), Google Ad, SEM, EDM, Push App Notifications, Forums & Community, Road Show, SEO and TVC
- Formulate and implement marketing plan to achieve monthly and annual target
- Support website maintenance work including product and promotion updates, announcements, UX & UI design etc.
- Regular monitoring and reporting of corporate social media performance and issues
- Manage the website SEO enhancement project
- Conduct research to keep up with market trends, demographics, and consumer persona, provide actionable insights to business unit heads and management
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution of marketing initiatives
- Support any ad hoc project assigned
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration, e-Commerce, Design, Communications or related disciplines
- 3-5 years relevant working experience, with experience in operations of social media and digital marketing execution is a must
- Possesses good understanding of digital production and marketing strategies
- Solid experience in formulating and implementing marketing plan and new business development
- Creative in sales and marketing communication tactics
- Result-oriented, detail-minded, and possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Well organized, could manage multiple priorities and deliver on deadline
- Knowledge in China, e-commerce platform set-up and promotion is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese & Mandarin
- Hands-on technical skills on Photoshop, Illustrators, Video making or HTML5 would be an advantage