What will you do?
- Responsible for the overall day-to-day operation of a clubhouse in a landmark residential property
- Maintain good relationship with residents and evaluate proactive action for service improvement regularly
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
Do you have a right profile?
Degree Holder in Club House / Recreation & Sports Management / Hospitality
- Min. 2-3 years relevant experience in residential clubs or hotels
Excellent leadership, administrative, organization and communication skills
Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Friendly and attentive personality with focus on customer need is a must
Hands-on experience of MS Office applications
Shift duty required
What do we offer?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great promotion ladder
- Referral reward
- Medical benefit
- Paid marriage leave and annual leave
- Education subsidy
- Children scholarship
- Company trip
How to apply?
Interested parties, please apply once with application quoting job reference number, detailed resume, contact telephone number and expected salary by:
- Clicking the “Apply Now” button
- Mail to: Human Resources Department, Unit 301-303, 3/F, Apec Plaza, 49 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
- Fax to: (852) 2827 8608
- Call: (852) 3703 5460
(Attached resume should be in MS Word for Windows)
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)