Your Next Challenge
• An experienced industry professional to shape the Information Management and BIM/CAD requirements and implement them for Transport infrastructure projects, depending upon focus sector, for major projects or a group of smaller projects
• With support from the project teams, provides quality deliverables for all BIM/CAD aspects of the project.
• Managing the project BIM Coordinator(s) and BIM / CAD technicians including input to Quality Assurance and Quality Control of models and drawings.
• Provides technical support to major project teams with respect to BIM and CAD software (primary focus on Autodesk and Bentley tools however typically this will involve the latest versions of Autodesk Revit, Civil 3D, Navisworks and MicroStation).
What You'll Need
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
• Ability to effectively prioritise tasks and solve problems when working under pressure 2 years+ experience in the engineering and construction industry.
• Advanced understanding of BIM processes and ability to develop this on new projects.
• A technical understanding of Civil & Structural discipline is preferred.
• Awareness and interest in wider project issues such as Project Management and Information Management.
• Well versed in MicroStation, AutoCAD, Civil 3D or Revit, etc.
• Experience in using Civil 3D, Dynamo, OpenRoads or OpenBuildings is an advantage.
We offer competitive remuneration package including MPF plan and group medical, life insurance for dependents and 13th month salary.
Interested parties, please click 'Apply now' to submit your application with full resume including your current and expected salary, or send your full resume to recruitment.MMHK @mottmac.com.
To explore more opportunities with us, please visit www.mottmac.com/careers.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Mott MacDonald is a management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and has a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries
gives us local market insight backed by a world-class expertise to deliver technical excellence for our clients.
We have been established in Hong Kong for over 60 years. Our 600 employees work across multiple sectors covering residential and commercial buildings, transport, infrastructure, utilities, environment and project management. We aim to provide high quality management, engineering and environmental services to both the public and private sectors. Our best known achievements are the Hong Kong International Airport, the Tsing Ma Bridge and the West Kowloon Reclamation.
More recently, we have worked on the Expansion of the Hong Kong International Airport into a Three-Runway System, Central Kowloon Route, Kai Tak Sports Park, Expansion of North District Hospital, Design and Construction of Redevelopment of Queen Mary Hospital Phase 1 main works at Pok Fu Lam Road, international theme park, various other government and private sector consultancies, and projects outside Hong Kong. To support our continuous growth, we are now looking for an experienced professional to join our team.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute