About the role:
We believe that Food & Beverage service is a vocation. When Members step into the Carlyle & Co. Bar & Lounge, they are invited to experience an outstanding dining experience which transports them from day to night. In this role, you will seek to deliver a warm, empathetic style of service, offering thoughtful menu recommendations and going the extra mile to assist Members in getting the most from their F&B experience. You will work with our Bar & Lounge Manager in a world-class service team you can be proud of. This is a unique role in a global brand development journey offering you the opportunity to be an essential part of an exciting pre-opening project in Hong Kong – and we’d love to have you on-board!
What you need to have:
- A proven track record in restaurant operations in a similar capacity; prior experience in an all-day dining restaurant is an advantage
- Proven ability to multitask in an elevated yet informal service environment
- Thorough knowledge of drink menu items, food & beverage recommendations, restaurant operating procedures, and the art of considered service
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills - we want you to foster genuine relationships with our Members and your team
- A strong command of English
What you will do:
- Create unforgettable dining experiences for our Members in every part of our food & beverage service
- Work alongside the Bar & Lounge Team to ensure our service meets the Carlyle & Co. level of excellence – from food and beverage quality, to every Associate interaction
- Interact with Members to obtain feedback and build positive relationships – don’t be shy, introduce yourself!
- Support Bar & Lounge operations, whilst consistently performing at the highest level and with the utmost productivity
What our work culture looks like:
- Teams who are dedicated to excellence, innovation and getting results we can be proud of
- A leadership culture that genuinely cares about your professional development and well-being
- An open-minded family where everyone contributes, and every voice is welcomed
- A convivial community where having fun is a big part of getting the job done
We invite passionate, collaborative people to join our family. Please send your full resume to Talent & Culture Department "Apply Now"
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for employment purpose only.