- Report to Sales Manager and provide assistance for sales activities, marketing and promotional campaign as well as administrative work related to product sales.
- Create new business opportunities, explore new customers and expand customer data base.
- Maintain good relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance provide professional after-sales services.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- F.5 / DSE or above, minimum 2 years of sales experience will be an advantage. Fresh graduate will also be considered as trainee.
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as senior sales and marketing executive
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals, good interpersonal skills, work independently and responsible.
- Good team player, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, good English and Chinese typing skill preferred.
- Good network with properties management offices, interior designers, architects and contractors will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills with good command of spoken & written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package & benefits to the right candidates including transportation allowance, 12 days annual leave, MPF and medical insurance. Please send us your C.V together with a cover letter stating position applied, available date, present and expected salary.