Duties & responsibilities:
- Assist in Annual Total C&B Review Project and other C&B related ad-hoc projects as required;
- Assist in preparation of annual C&B budget;
- Act the primary role of market survey and benchmarking analysis, work close with third party to conduct the C&B proposal;
- Handle monthly payroll for the Company and overseas office which includes PRC, Korea, Japan and UK;
- Handle Commission payment for the Account Executive;
- Handle taxation, MPF contributions and social insurance issues for Hong Kong and overseas offices;
- Assist in co-ordinate with the external auditor for the Company annual audit work related to C&B part;
- Handle and prepare C&B data and documents to meet the requirement from Group Company;
- Assist in preparation of C&B part in Annual report;
- Act the primary role of development, implementation and maintenance of the HRIS;
- C&B data maintenance.
- Degree holder in related discipline, postgraduate preferred;
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in which not less than 4 years of hands-on experience and analysis role in C&B;
- Strong C&B background from global firms with critical C&B projects practice is a plus;
- Proactive, responsible and detail-oriented team player with positive work attitude;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- High proficiency in Excel and other statistics applications and Chinese Word processing is essential, and strong technical ability across HRIS systems;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Canotonese.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter with resume stating present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Level 17, 28 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong or e-mail to us. (Please quote the reference of the post)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment-related purposes.