Consumer product categories:
Hard Goods (Plastic / Metal)
Smart / Connected IoT (Internet of Thing)
You have gotten your feet wet in program management for various international Consumer Goods brands, understanding what it means to perform supplier management, product development cycle, procurement, global logistic and everything in between.
The Job / The Responsibilities
As the Senior Project Manager, you will:
- Lead the full product development cycle from design exploration, engineering validation, design validation and production validation.
- Working with engineering, compliance, quality, operation and sourcing team to ensure meeting the project cost and schedule objective.
- Perform project planning includes scheduling, budgeting and defining / scoping works between different stakeholders.
- Manage deliverable between different stakeholders across US team, HK team and Asia factories
- Facilitate daily communication with US team, HK team and Asia factories
- Identify and outreaching new vendors for new product RFQ
- Support general operational needs of the HK team as it pertains to communication amongst internal & external members, organising data, shipping and data/cost analysis
- Support general administrative needs for the HK DorisDev team
In general, candidate should
- Handle multiple projects and work independently while establishing cross-functional partners to ensure production meets company objectives
- Be proactive in supporting overall growth of Doris Dev, in whatever capacity that may mean!
- Provide daily/Weekly project updates via email & calls (ie may require you to be available for early morning/late night calls with New York based team members as needed)
- Flexible on working hour to accommodate US time zone.
- 5 years+ experience in consumer product development (prefer smart IoT)
- Degree holder in engineering (Mechanical / Electrical)
- Prefer to be experienced in sourcing/merchandising of international consumer products/brand operations for a multi-national company
- Can speak/read/write English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Experience working in Multinational Corporate
- Experience working with international stakeholders/clients, preferably from USA
- Experience working with Chinese factories for supply chain oversight work (for program scheduling, procurement, transportation)
- Supported operational work of new product brands sold & shipped to customers worldwide
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Occasional travel to China / USA
- working with cloud base work platform (Google, Slack, Asana, Jira....etc)