- Assist Relationship Managers in daily transactional duties including taking investment orders, remittance, account documentations and credit modifications
- Support client relationship building and account maintenance to facilitate the business of Relationship Managers
- Handle administrative duties including KYC/AML and onboarding pre-checks
Ideal candidates are expected to possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 3 years’ relevant work experience serving high net-worth clients
- Pass in the HKSI Licensing Examination and qualified under SFO for handling Regulated Activities Type 1
- Knowledge of private banking and treasury services, good understanding of banking operations and policies
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, able to work independently with good organization skills
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer-focused mindset
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, good command in Mandarin is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits. Interested parties please e-mail your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal information collected will be used for considering suitability for the post and strictly in accordance with our personal data policies. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for a period of maximum two years.