- Responsible for the daily operations of the central warehouse and inventory management of drugs including ordering, receipt of drugs, stock allocation & logistic arrangements to shop, record keeping, etc.
- Assist in the procurement of equipment, instruments, medicine and medical supplies for medical clinic chain
- Monitor inventory levels and arrange stock replenishments for medical clinics and warehouse
- Responsible for vendor sourcing & price negotiations
- Handle the daily operations and maintenance of the internal information system “Pharmaceutical Inventory Management System”
- Coordinate and follow up on purchasing, inventory, cost calculations and analysis, etc.
- Assist the Procurement Manager to ensure compliance with all the requirements as set out by the licensing authorities as well as relevant compliance regulations & statutory requirements
- Higher Diploma holder in Procurement/purchasing or supply chains Management or related disciplines
- 1 year relevant working experience in beauty related industry
- Working Hours: 5 days per week, 10.5 hours per day (09:15 to 19:45)
- Able to work with various people in different capacities and good at collaboration;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Please apply in confidence with full resume, expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department, The Beauty Medical, Room501-512, 5/F, Town Health Technology Centre, 10-12 Yuen Shun Circuit, Siu Lek Yuen, Shatin,NTor email by clicking “Apply Now” button.