- Underwriting escalation support for both new and renewal business
- Review existing workflow and suggest the way to simplify existing procedure
- Handle enquiries and quotations from all channels such as brokers, agents, direct clients
- Assist the Head of Business Unit Core Channels to develop distribution channels and ensure sales persistency
- Communicate with agents, brokers, direct customers to develop more acceptable business to achieve the expected performance result
- Promote and develop awareness of the Well Link Insurance externally in the market
- Assist the Head of Business Unit Core Channels to implement the new product or enhanced
- Monitor renewal portfolio and secure major renewal cases
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) when necessary
- Advise on appropriate technology/system enhancement that meets the Company's information requirements and resources
- Any task assigned by the Company and/or Head of Business Unit Core Channel
- Fulfill IA’s individual agent qualification requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in general insurance
- Solid product knowledge
- Team Player who actively represents the needs of the company
- Excellent time management
- Fluency in English and Chinese both spoken and written
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive working attitude, humble, eager to learn, diligent, pro-active, forward-looking
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
Please send your full resume stating present and expected salary to
Human Resources Manager by clicking APPLY NOW.
All personal data provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and used
only for recruitment related purposes. All personal data will be
destroyed after 6 months of submission.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.