Chevalier (Construction) Company Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position.
- Assist in planning, organizing and conducting health & safety related training program
- Assist in health & safety promotion and enhance safety awareness within the site
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements including the Occupational Safety and Health Ordinance
- Conduct accident investigation, risk assessment and safety inspection
- Higher Diploma or above in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Engineering, Civil / Building Engineering or related discipline
- Registered Safety Officer experience in building construction industry is required
- Holder of First Aid Certificate
- Familiar with OHSAS18001 & ISO14001
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Presentable, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Candidate with less experience or lower qualification will be considered for the position of Assistant Safety Officer.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send us your resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or mail to:
The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.