- Provide OT specific professional services in rehabilitation, health education, individual assessment and consultation for needed elderly or outpatient.
- Assist in the development of clinical guidelines, protocols and patient care process in Occupational Therapy service.
- Assist in the in-service training to other team colleagues such as Personal Care Worker;
- Assist in the promotion work.
- Conduct generic health talks and assist in planning and conducting outreach programs.
- Advise the optimal choice on the design and maintenance of materials, tools and equipments required by the Service Unit.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by supervisor deem appropriate.
- Degree holder in Occupational Therapy or equivalent, with a Certificate of Registration (Part I) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Occupational Therapy Board, Hong Kong.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as occupational therapist, in which at least 2 years should be community or RCHE settings or recognized health care institutes; elderly/geriatric service experience preferable.
- Previous exposure to promotion of health, well being and public education, domiciliary OT service and environmental modifications an advantage.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application:https://careers.hkhs.com/
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.