- Supervise Rehabilitation Assistant to ensure service quality and performance comply with legal requirements, ethical conducts, occupational safety and health requirements, clinical audit and professional standard
- Provide P.T. specific professional services in rehabilitation, pain management, health education, individual assessment and consultation for needed elderly or outpatient to promote services of the Rehabilitation Department and Residential Care Homes for the Elderly (RCHE).
- Develop clinical guidelines, protocols and patient care process in P.T. services
- Develop collaborative relationship with outside elderly and clinical service providers.
- Coordinate in-service training and audit to other team colleagues.
- Conduct generic health talks and assist in planning and conducting outreach programs and responsible for in-house occupational safety and health issues.
- Advise the optimal choice on the design and maintenance of materials, tools and equipment required by the Service Unit.
- Initiate, implement and participate in research studies or projects.
- Degree Holder in Physiotherapy or equivalent, with a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Physiotherapists Board, Hong Kong. Acupuncture and other post-graduate qualification will be an advantage.
- Working experience in operation of both in-patient and out-patient in Residential Care Homes for the Elderly (RCHE) settings or recognized health care institutes, experience in community elderly/geriatric services is an advantage.
- Has good connection with various service providers and stakeholders in health care and elderly services sector.
- Self-motivated team player and competent in planning and managing projects independently.
- Mature, service-oriented, attentive to details, good leadership, empathy and commitment to patient care.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills. Good command of English and Chinese.
- Knowledge of MS Windows application, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: https://careers.hkhs.com/
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.