- To monitor and control site progress
- To ensure all construction activities comply with contractual and statutory requirement
- To monitor overall financial, commercial, contractual and technical matters for current projects.
- To control and supervise overall site activities and liaise with client's representatives and subcontractors
- To gather and analyse data relating to work progress, adequacy and effectiveness
- Diploma or above in interior design / building studies / architecture or equivalent
- At least 10 years solid experience in FITTING-OUT projects of retails, offices, hotel & residentials etc.
- At least 3 years experience in managerial level
- Strong technical background and site experience
- Good communication and sound relationship with cooperation parties including clients and subcontractors
- Conversant with interior fit-out nature, A&A work and contractual documents
- Strong in leadership/management and can work under pressure
- Good computer literacy, especially in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project
- Good command in written and spoken in English & Chinese
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package (14 days Annual Leave, Double Pay, Discretionary Bonus, Group Medical Insurance, Bank Holidays, Education Assistance) to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary, and availability to our HR manager. (Please quote reference number.)
*Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.