- To assist the project manager in managing projects and ensure the project are delivered with quality and within schedule
- To assist in project planning, works coordination and other ad-hoc related duties
- To liaise, discuss and negotiate effectively with suppliers and subcontractors in relation to project deliverables
- To coordinate and participate inspection with consultants when required
- To supervise projects from beginning to completion by meeting deadlines and standard qualities, quotation and site supervision/ inspection
- Diploma /Degree in building or construction management or other related disciplines
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in both Chinese and English
- Good computer skill (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and MS Project)
- Strong responsibility, self-motivated, proactive, positive work attitude, able to work independently and can work under pressure
- Knowledge of AutoCAD drawings is an advantage.
- Fresh graduates and Applicants with lesser experience will be considered as Assistant Project Coordinator
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties please send your full resume, availability, current salary and expected salary to HR Department by email or click "APPLY NOW"