The successful candidate will lead a team of IT professionals in driving technology aspects of IT infrastructure, applications & operations for our property services business. Working closely with business stakeholders, Group IT team and users at all level. He/she will be part of the Group IT Management Team contributing in overall IT strategy, defining the IT roadmap and budget aligning with business goals, improving business performance and accountable for the overall execution. Overall scope covering but not limited to infrastructure, apps & ERP, software development, business continuity, IT security and compliance.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in IT management, project management & solution implementation, with leadership experience in leading & building sizable team. Exposure in property management industry is a plus.
- Hands-on technical skills in system management, systems/network administration and development, together with IT infrastructure processes, techniques, risks, best practices, security/change management principles and practices. Familiar with cloud technologies, application systems and deployment.
- Excellent stakeholder & vendor management.
- Effective communication, presentation, analytical, trouble shooting and business writing skills.
- Fast learner, self-starter, team player and resourceful.
- Good command in written and spoken English & Chinese.
We offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications. If you aspire to an exciting and rewarding career, send your resume immediately, quoting your present and expected salaries by clicking the button “Apply Now”.
If the applicant does not receive a response by 11 May 2021, the application will be considered unsuccessful. Please read our Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.sino.com/en-US/Careers/Personal-Information-Collection-Statement before submitting your application. Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.