We are currently seeking an Associate to join our financial reporting and treasury team.
What You Do
- Reviews account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Handles monthly, quarterly and annual closings and prepares full set of management accounts including balance sheet, profit & loss statement and other reports
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of annual audit schedules, and tax schedules as needed
- Liaise with external auditors for statutory audit matters
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned
Who Will Thrive
- Degree holder in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines along with professional accounting qualification and minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with solid consolidation skills is preferred
- Member of HKICPA or equivalent professional qualifications is an advantage
- Able to work under pressure
- Independent, good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Immediate available is highly preferable
We offer excellent career opportunities, attractive remuneration package & benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply by clicking "Apply Now" with a full resume stating the latest and expected salary.
All information collected wil be used for recruitment purposes only.