We are building an amazing team in Hong Kong and we are looking for an ambitious and purpose-driven Senior DevOps Engineer to join us. We want an intellectually curious, resourceful, enthusiastic, and hungry leader looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced and forward-thinking digital environment.
- Collaborate closely with our cross functional product teams in a fast-paced delivery environment
- Build a modern, automated, cloud native, continuously delivered distributed system
- Define the technical blueprints for our automation tool chains and infrastructure.
- Ensure consistency with the blueprints, drive high standards by performing code reviews, documenting the standards and hosting weekly catch-ups to share knowledge and best practice
- Proven experience in similar role in a growth stage digital product business
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
- Ability to build and motivate a team of like-minded individuals
- Knowledge of technology best practices for building a modern automated devops tooling
- Good understand of technologies and experience in building a highly scalable, self-healing and fault tolerant systems
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch
- DevOps toolchain experience e.g. Jira, Git, CircleCI, Draft, Brigade, Jenkins X, Artifactory etc.
- Configuration and continuous deployment tools experience e.g. Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Strong scripting skills e.g. Ruby, Python and Bash
- Cloud computing deployment and management experience e.g. GCS, AWS or Azure, with Terraform or Spinnaker
- Container Management and container orchestration experience e.g. ECS, EKS, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Monitoring tools experience e.g. ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
- Good practical knowledge with SQL and NoSQL DBs e.g. PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong knowledge in messaging systems like Kafka, Solace, AWS Kinesis, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX and TCP/IP
- Strong understanding and experience of Agile and Lean methodologies e.g. Scrum and Kanban
- Practical knowledge with Git flow, Trunk and GitHub flow branching strategies
- Breadth of knowledge – operating systems, networking, distributed computing, and cloud computing
- Familiar with Queueing Theory, CAP theorem, BigData concepts, Hadoop, Spark, Camel, Machine Learning technologies and environments
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Tandem Money Hong Kong Limited, Trust Tower, 68 Johnston Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
or by clicking the Apply Now
button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)