- Support in monitoring and handling monthly payroll processes and payments, including new hires, termination, special payments etc.
- Ensure payroll services are delivered in a professional and timely manner
- Handle all aspects of benefits administration including pension, group life and medical insurance
- Assists in payroll related invoices processing and providing breakdowns to Finance department accordingly
- Resolve day-to-day payroll issues, address payroll/benefits-related inquiries and support the month-end closing process
- Provide support in various tax report preparation
- Coordinate fiscal year activities including annual audit, preparation of income tax returns
- Prepare reports based on the requests from Finance and HR
- Provide support in C&B ad-hoc projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- With minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in payroll processing and benefits administration. Experience in managing outsourced payroll vendor a plus.
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance & HR practice
- Proficiency in MS Office Application particularly MS Excel (i.e. Vlookup, Pivot Table)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Detail-minded, with good team-working, independent and proactive attitude
- Well organized and able to perform multi-tasks
Remarks: The contract starts with 6 months, with potential for getting further extension and conversion to permanent role.
Who Should Join Us:
We are not only looking for the right experience and skill set, but also for attitude, potential & cultural fit.
If you are creative, energetic, passionate with a growth mindset and devoted to developing your future career in the world’s leading toy company, you are welcome to be a part of our team and we will play & grow together!
What We Offer:
As a caring company, we are committed to providing engaging and work-life balance environment, competitive remuneration, comprehensive fringe benefits, and progressive career opportunities to our people.
Our benefits include:
How To Apply:
- 5-day work week; 2 Half-Day off every month
- Flexi Working Hours
- Annual Leave and Company Holidays
- Group Medical and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Programs
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to send your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format), current and expected salary to us for review.
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may assume their application unsuccessful. All information will be treated in strictest confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.