- Prepare and review monthly management reports
- Supervise the day-to-day finance and accounting function of the department
- Act as key person to liaise with external parties, e.g. lawyers, auditors, bankers etc.
- Review loan documents for corporate and individual clients
- Credit and risks control
- Degree holder in Accounting or related disciplines
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications is preferable
- At least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in financial industry
- PC literate in Word, Excel and knowledge in using SUN system is a plus
- Good analytical and supervisory skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese (Putonghua)
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary to us by clicking “Apply Now”.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.