- Responsible to chief engineering controller(CEC), to assist his superiors to discharge the duties of CEC.
- To plan, prepare, co-ordinate and supervise works carried out by the maintenance team .
- To assist and give advice on all aspects of the work requiring engineering expertise.
- To preserve all the test and maintenance records and also to prepare and update the maintenance programme, schedule, check sheet, procedures, technical information drawing and relevant technical and maintenance document.
- To research and recommend major equipment replacements and modification programmes to ensure proper functioning.
- To assist in liaising and coordinating inter-departmental/divisional maintenance work and ensure a smooth, efficient and safe operation of the Tunnels.
- Holder of higher certificate or above in electrical or mechanical engineering
- 7 years or above of post-qualification working experience in the related field, of which at least 5 years in the operation and maintenance of tunnel equipment including at least 3 years' supervisory experience.
- Holder of valid Certificate of registration of Electrical Worker A0 or above grades.
- Proficient in MS Office, i.e. Word, Excel, Chinese Word processing.
- Good comment of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Be responsible and able to work under pressure.
Interested parties, please send your full resume with present and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager at 10/F, 9 Po Lun Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong or click "Apply Now" for interview.