CHANGE YOUR FUTURE AND THE FUTURE FOR CHILDREN IN HONG KONG. JOIN OUR TEAM.
Our staff are creative, collaborative, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. They embody our core values and believe in our vision and mission. If you enjoy a work environment that is challenging, rewarding and making an impact, we invite you to consider a career with Mother’s Choice.
The Senior Officer will partner with the technology Project Manager to oversee many aspects of the various software implementation projects at Mother's Choice. The individual will work with key stakeholders to review requests, design and recommend solutions as well as aid in the development on our strategic platforms including Salesforce. He / she will be able to gain valuable hands-on experience on Salesforce administration and development, data modelling, database management, and business intelligence tools, as well as to gain knowledge in hardware, infrastructure and vendor management. This is a 24-month contract position with contract-end gratuity upon successful completion of assignments. This contract is renewable and may lead to a full-time position for the right candidate.
- Liaise with internal users to gather and document their requirements.
- Collect, prioritize along with the IT Manager, manage and review regularly list of change requests using a systematic process.
- Plan and distribute tasks to outsourcing vendors as appropriate.
- Administer and support existing IT systems in Salesforce, Qlik and SharePoint using available point-and-click tools and coding.
- Deliver Salesforce production support including identifying, analyzing and fixing errors, as well as data patching.
- Design, implement and conduct robust testing of new features, including automated flows, reports, dashboards, alerts, custom layouts, etc.
- Manage add-ons and periphery tools to the main systems to ensure integration and efficiency. Tools include Survey and LMS Tools, App Exchange Third Party add-ons, MS Office Integration tools.
- Provide day to day support and training on custom In-House applications.
- Implement a disciplined coding practice and create up to date documentation of systems.
- Manage large volumes of data for the purposes of performing data imports and basic analysis.
- Oversee volunteers working on project-bas
- ed IT tasks.
- Liaise with external IT service providers (Telecom, Salesforce implementers, infrastructure vendors) on project related work.
- Some oversight of IT server and desktop infrastructure may be required alongside a support vendor
- Information technology degree and 5 years minimum relevant work experience in a technology role with development responsibility.
- Hands-on experience on development of software systems with relational database is required.
- Hands-on experience on OOP and good knowledge in MVC framework is required.
- Hands-on experience on Salesforce and Salesforce Certification is an advantage. Candidates without Salesforce experience may be considered if they have experience on Java programming and frameworks.
- Hands-on experience on CRM systems is an advantage.
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel is preferable.
- Database management and SQL experience is preferable.
- Knowledge in Qlik and SharePoint is an advantage.
- Ability to think independently and provide recommendations in a constructive manner.
- Connected and in the know on up and coming new technology tools.
- Willing to seek training material and self-learn.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skill, both in English and Cantonese.
- Detail oriented and conscientious.
- Ability to manage multitasks in parallel.
- Must share the commitment of Mother’s Choice in upholding the safety and protection of children as paramount.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, full resume quoting the job reference number (Ref: JDB/12042021/IT_SO) and expected salary to Assistant Director, Human Resources, Mother’s Choice Limited, 10 Borrett Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong; email [email protected] org; fax 2525 7445