about the company.
Our client is an international financial institution specialises in providing sales and trading, global research and securities services to corporate and institutional clients worldwide. Upon the expansion of business, they are currently hiring a Business Audit Manager to join their Global Audit team in Hong Kong.
about the team.
The team consists of a group of diligent and young professionals. Team-orientated and supportive work culture.
about the job.
As a member of the Global Audit team, you will:
- Execute global market and securities audit projects relating to sales & trading of FICC, equities, treasury, foreign exchange, institutional and corporate sales etc.
- Plan and deliver full audit cycle from planning, walk-through, testing, risk assessment to audit reporting, post-audit follow-up
- Showcase strong stakeholders engagement through business meetings and relationship building with department heads
- Provide professional recommendations to mitigate business risks
- Participate in Department initiatives to enhance operational efficiency of the audit function
- Providing training and mentor-ship to junior auditors
- Keep abreast of the latest regulatory requirements during the audit planning
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or related discipline
- Qualified member of CPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years business audit experience in global markets/ asset managemen/ investment banking/ securities industry
- Welcome Big 4 audits with global markets portfolio
- Strong knowledge in the global market and securities industry, good understanding of the sales and trading operations
- Highly analytical, sensitive and flexible to market changes
- Act as a business partner to maintain healthy relationship with the sales & trading floor. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is required
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: [email protected]