You will be responsible for:
- leading a small team to define and manage the application architecture and ensuring all applications operate in a stable and effective manner;
- assisting in system planning, monitoring, optimizing utilization of applications; conducting ongoing monitoring on quality management; developing and performing knowledge transfer and change management processes;
- developing and maintaining all engagements with technology and business leaders to ensure seamless system implementation and business operations excellence, including but not limited to ERP, venue and event management system, facility and equipment management systems, etc;
- designing and implementing business Intelligence (BI) reporting, mapping business processes and suggesting improvement needs for the business operations;
- ensuring the enforcement for the Authority’s standards of information systems including applications development lifecycle, coding standards, project reporting and resource management;
- managing IT projects implementation from tender preparation to system deployment to production environment;
- coordinating the preventative maintenance activities among vendors, IT and business users including the installation of service packs, patches and hot fixes; and
- keeping up with the latest technology trend, continuous measure, propose and explore enhancement opportunity to drive operational excellence and effectiveness.
- possess a recognised university degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent;
- have minimum 10 years of experience in IT industry with system development, architecture design, implementation, system support; and at least 8 years experience in a leadership role at manager level, preferably in sizable organisation;
- have sound knowledge in both functional and technical prospective in ERP, venue and event management system, facility and equipment management system implementation and enhancement is an advantage;
- have knowledge in using business Intelligence analytic tools (e.g. Power BI) and database tools (e.g. SQL Server and Oracle) is an advantage;
- have good managerial skill, a team player, self-motivated and capable to lead a small team; be innovative with strong enthusiasm in exploring new technologies;
- have good knowledge and skill in PMP /Prince2 project management methodology, stakeholder and vendor management;
- have solid experience in large technology initiatives using a hybrid mix of traditional and agile SDLC methodologies; and
- be proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV on or before 26 April 2021. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible. The review of applications will continue until post is filled.
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Your data may be accessed by our appointed recruitment consultants who have agreed to keep confidence of all personal data in not less than the standards applicable to us. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from the submission date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
Ms. Amanda Tai at 2200-0116