- Prepare and execute QC sample testing involved in the manufacturing process.
- As a senior member of the team, he or she will be involved in various QC projects and should have a deep understanding of general QC flow and the Product Cycle.
- Perform troubleshooting activities with respect to methods/assays, equipment malfunctions and investigations.
- To provide support during laboratory investigations.
- Assist with writing protocols, SOPs, testing documents, review and approvals, e.g. Change Controls, Deviations and Complaints, etc.
- Follow company quality guidelines and participate in quality awareness and training sessions.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor or management team.
Qualification and requirements:This position is expected to be the QC lead for the state of the art cell therapy unit.
- MSc or above degree in life sciences or related disciplines or experienced QC leader with a life science degree (biotechnology, cell biology, biochemistry, etc.), and with proven experience gained in a regulated, fast-paced QC environment. Experience in a cell biology, human cell culturing, stem cell or other biologics environment would be an advantage.
- Well-organised. Attention to details and good team player is needed.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, and computer skills.
- More experience will be offered for a senior position.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter explaining why you want to work for Novoheart and/or Xellera Therapeutics.