- Provision of professional audit, taxation and assurance services to clients;
- Applying an efficient and disciplined approach to meet the time budgets and deadlines established for the audit assignments;
- Handling other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Diploma/degree or above in Accounting, or related disciplines;
- IVE / HKAAT / LCCI 2nd level, other discipline will also be considered;
- Student of a professional accounting body such as HKICPA/ACCA would be an advantage;
- A team player with good communication, inter-personal and analytical skills and the ability to handle multi-tasks;
- Initiative, independent, hardworking, willing to work under pressure, to meet tight deadlines and strong sense of responsibility;
- Proficiency in MS Office and accounting software such as MYOB;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- Immediately available is PREFERABLE.
Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience. If you are interested, please send YOUR FULL RESUME with a covering letter, job title, present / expected salary by email, attention to Miss Chung.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.