Global Banking & Markets - Global Markets Operations
Hang Seng's Global Markets Operations is a team of experienced banking operations professionals who strive for delivering time-to-market, efficient and world-class processing services to customers, corporations, financial institutions and internal units. We are responsible for driving every part of the trade lifecycle post execution. We manage settlement activity, risk and control, while ensuring the delivery of regulatory compliance and seamless operational client services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Global Markets Operations Manager.
- Drive process and service for Foreign Exchange (FX), Money Market (MM) and FX Derivatives operations in Global Markets;
- Assist the team manager to provide back office support to global markets business, with focus on treasury settlement in handling FX, MM and / FX Derivatives, and coordinating with relevant parties to ensure all services pledged are met;
- Coaching staff to complete daily operations and provide on the job training;
- Design and implement operational procedures complied with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements;
- Participate in the development, testing and implementation of relevant investment product launch and system enhancements
- University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications;
- Minimum of eight years' banking experience preferably in GM products, with sound knowledge of FX, MM and FX Derivatives products operations;
- An understanding of the FX, MM and FX Derivatives operations and their related requirements;
- An understanding of HKTR reporting and all related requirements;
- Willingness to work on public holidays;
- Attentiveness to details and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage;
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.