We're looking for Web / Mobile App Developers to join our project team!
- You will architect and build new web or mobile apps in their entirety.
- You will be involved in discussions, planning and brainstorming features for different digital products.
- You will learn and being coached by senior developers via standup meetings and code review.
- You will be following our development process including using Github, Pull Request review, retrospective code review, issue tracking in sprints cycle, and CI with travis, etc.
- You will grow into a leadership role by demonstrating your technical excellence, coaching others, improving our tech and development process.
- Have fun and play with the cats in our office. :)
We write code in the following tech stacks, you don't have to know all of these coming in.
- Backend: Python, Go, Typescript, Kotlin, Rust
- Web Frontend / PWA: React.js, Vue.js, Ionic
- Storage/Cache: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Elastic Search
- Mobile: Native iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin), React Native, Flutter
- Tools: Basecamp, Slack, Github, Travis-CI, zube.io
- DevOps: Docker, k8s
- You want to work in small team and hate bureaucratic process;
- You’re a quick learner, geeky and love hacking stuff;
- You enjoy trying out new things and cutting edge technologies
- You love solving problems and code;
- You have experience or eager to learn Web / Mobile Frontend and Backend technologies.
- You have experience or eager to learn to build production quality systems that serve at massive scales.